Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 945-1] New antiword packages fix insecure temporary file creation

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 07:59:45PM +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:

> AFAICS, this rule is quite reasonable, so I assume that this antiword
> version is just a minor glitch.  Correct?

  Yes.  My fault entirely.  It actually took me a while to see what
 was wrong there - usually I just add 'sargeN' to the string, but for
 some reason I've updated the minor too.

  Definitely something I'll be careful to avoid in the future.

Steve