Re: question on having . as LOAD_PATH (ruby)

This one time, at band camp, Junichi Uekawa said:
> Hi,
>
> I am wondering what the security implications of having a LOAD_PATH
> that includes '.' is.

Gerenally speaking, having . in any path is a bad idea.  You are correct
to feel uneasy about it.  Can . not be prepended to the path
specifically if desired (as in the shell PATH=.:$PATH)?  If it can, I
would suggest a bug filed for removal of . in path, with a README entry
detailing how to readd it if you want it.