Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 874-1] New lynx packages fix arbitrary code execution

Christophe Chisogne wrote:

> If others have problems with non-US, I found a simple way
> to list the non-US packages (if grep-dctrl is installed):
> use grep-status, with a command like that one:
>
> # grep-status -F Section non-US -s Package,Version,Status
>
> Hope it can help others.

Two other, more general ways of finding obsolete packages are useful to
know:

You can start up aptitude and look for what's listed under the heading
"Obsolete and locally created packages".  Or install apt-show-versions
and run it like this:

apt-show-versions | grep 'No available version in archive'

regards,