unsubscribe

Florian Weimer a écrit :

* Michael Koch:

This is a big field which needs even bigger investigation. The free
runtimes can load them but signed jars are still not supported (or was
this fixed lately...). Your best action would be to just test it with
kaffe or gcj or whatever and report any bugs you find.

In the meantime, it occurred to me that the certified key (including
the private key) would have to be included in the source package,
otherwise the package would fail to build from source.

While I see nothing in Sun's form that requires us to keep the private
key secret, publishing it still not be such a good idea.