Re: JCE Code Signing Certificate

I should also point out that this JCE Code Signing Certificate is
necessary not only to allow libbcprov-java to be used as a trusted
security provider, but also for me to package bcmail, bctsp, and bcpg
which are also part of Bouncy Castle. I can currently build all of them,
but the regression tests fail as the resulting jars need to be signed.

Can someone please comment on how we should proceed to obtain a JCE Code
Signing Certificate for Debian?

thanks,
Charles