Re: Bad press again...

[Frans Pop]
> IMO the status of the security team is not changed by that mail: if
> it was delegated before that time, it still is, and similar if it
> was not.

Personally, I only find it reasonable that all groups in Debian with
special privileges within the Debian community are delegates.  It
avoid the danger of small kings of the hill protecting their turf from
contributions and improvements.

Here at the university, I've seen way to many professors and system
administrators trying their best to avoid improvements and change by
protecting their turf in innovative ways, to believe that Debian will
be protected from the same problem.