Re: Bad press again...

also sprach Branden Robinson / Debian Project Leader <leader@debian.org> [2005.08.29.1846 +0200]:
> As far as I know, the stable/oldstable security team was never (recently)
> down to Joey S. alone.  Mike Stone and Steve Kemp have been active members
> for some time (Steve was, as I understand it, promoted from secretary to
> full member within the past couple of months).

Can you officially confirm this, or can somebody? [0] still lists
him as a secretary, and that's what he said to me when we last
talked since debconf.

0. http://www.debian.org/intro/organization

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

micro$oft windows psychic edition:
we will tell you where you are going tomorrow.