Re: Bad press again...

On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 04:39:04PM +0000, W. Borgert wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 05:36:26PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> > Heck, we *should* have a responsive and communicative security team.
>
> Do we have a security team for stable?  I know, that we have a
> security team for testing consisting of nine DDs and ten
> non-DDs, but it seems to me, that stable is handled by Joey
> alone.  Has this changed since the havoc a few months ago?

As far as I know, the stable/oldstable security team was never (recently)
down to Joey S. alone.  Mike Stone and Steve Kemp have been active members
for some time (Steve was, as I understand it, promoted from secretary to
full member within the past couple of months).

It's further my understanding that the other members of the Security Team
listed at <URL: http://www.debian.org/intro/organization > are inactive,
and that some of them have been thus for a very long time.

--
G. Branden Robinson
Debian Project Leader