Re: Bad press again...

[Florian Weimer]
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but the current team doesn't seem to want
> new members.

I've been told that the current stable security team consist of one
person doing the work, Martin Schulze.  If this "team" do not want new
members, something strange is afoot.

And prospective security team members should start working in the
testing security team.  There are no need to keep secrets (all is done
in public), and enough work for several people (just check out
<URL:http://spohr.debian.org/~joeyh/testing-security.html> :), and it
is a good place to demonstrate ones capacity in this area. :)

  Total holes unfixed: 93
  Total holes fixed in unstable but not testing: 135 (+3 on some arches)
  Total number of kernel image packages not up to date: 0
  Number of TODO lines in records: 153