Re: Bad press again...

also sprach Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org> [2005.08.27.2019 +0200]:
> Show how much they know about Solaris security.  Still, why don't you drop
> by IRC and try to talk to Branden and Joey?

Branden is offline, and Joey can't be bothered to talk about this
stuff with me, it seems. He's never replied to mails or pings from
me about this stuff.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

/.ing an issue is like asking an infinite number of monkeys for advice
                                                   -- in #debian-devel