tripwire detected date changed on two binaries

tripwire detected that the date of two binaries, bash and nano,
changed.  I have looked into the logs and between the two runs of
tripwire, the machine didn't rebooted or had new software instaled.

As I don't remeber a good reason for a system file change is date, I
am asking for your experience.

Follow the details from tripwire

Modified object name:  /bin/bash

  Property:            Expected                    Observed
  -------------        -----------                 -----------
  Object Type          Regular File                Regular File
  Device Number        770                         770
  Inode Number         225312                      225312
  Mode                 -rwxr-xr-x                  -rwxr-xr-x
  Num Links            1                           1
  UID                  root (0)                    root (0)
  GID                  root (0)                    root (0)
  Size                 625228                      625228
* Modify Time          Sun Dec 19 16:53:48 2004    Fri Apr 15 19:55:50 2005
  Blocks               1232                        1232
  CRC32                B9RcTq                      B9RcTq
  MD5                  Bh6LBZqhbgAopvGe9cl5ox      Bh6LBZqhbgAopvGe9cl5ox

Modified object name:  /bin/nano

  Property:            Expected                    Observed
  -------------        -----------                 -----------
  Object Type          Regular File                Regular File
  Device Number        770                         770
  Inode Number         224027                      224027
  Mode                 -rwxr-xr-x                  -rwxr-xr-x
  Num Links            1                           1
  UID                  root (0)                    root (0)
  GID                  root (0)                    root (0)
  Size                 113944                      113944
* Modify Time          Sat Apr  9 18:35:19 2005    Wed Mar 24 10:38:56 2004
  Blocks               232                         232
  CRC32                DivtL+                      DivtL+
  MD5                  AuKDD6ZtZ+I58sDviYUIhM      AuKDD6ZtZ+I58sDviYUIhM

     Jose Calhariz

--

Ficar desempregado é padecer no paraíso

--Angelo Vilano