security hole in sshd in oldstable?

Are there known security holes in sshd in oldstable (woody)?
Yesterday, I was told that one of the machines I administrate were
rooted, and that this was the springboard used to crack the reporters
machine.  He was told this on IRC by the person claiming to do the
breakin.  The person breaking in also said the way in was through
sshd.  The machine I administrate run debian/woody, and uses sshd
3.4p1-1.woody.3.  Are there known remotely exploitable security holes
in this version?