Re: New squid packages 2.4.6-2woody9 restarts very often.

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 05:14:31PM +0200, Peter Blancke wrote:
> Daniel Hess <daniel@rio-grande.ping.de> dixit:
>
> > It starts to fail when the dstdom_regex acl is activated.
>
> This could be. But -- I think -- also "dstdomain".

Yes, the problem is the ptr dns-query (get the hostname to the ip).

When you use dstdomain as acl squid needs to get the hostname to every
ip-addresse passed by the client to check if the acl-entry matches.

So every acl with *dom* in it should trigger this.

  - Daniel