Re: [MuellServer N0tification] To External Sender: a v1rus was found and action taken.

On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 01:29:44PM +0100, Neil McGovern wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 01:46:21PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
>> No ist not bad, becasue Anti-Anti-Virus messages ARE spam.
>> I get per day several 100 of it and if I do not filter,
>> I get more AAVs, SPAMs and CRs the legitim messages.
> Oooh, got a nice ruleset that you want to share? :)

Don't actually use it, but i once bookmarked
http://www.timj.co.uk/linux/bogus-virus-warnings.cf

greetings

Stefan

--
Twelve people lived under Misbegot Bridge and in al life of luxury, although
luxury is not hard to archive when you define it as something to eat at least