Re: Bad press related to (missing) Debian security - action

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, martin f krafft wrote:

> Just use this list.

i think the point of "this list" is its not moving fast
enough for some folks wanting security updates

> > the machine can be called sec-test.debian.org so that we have
> > a way to test another security update/process/procedures out
>
> Mh, I am not sure this is viable as you guys would probably need
> root on the machine, which is a credibility problem when someone
> else hosts it...

hosting a server is trivially simple... esp for a test server

	point test-sec.debian.org to any ip# sitting on a t1 or t3 or
	OC-xxx  and everybody can start working on it

- all other debian boxes does NOT trust it and nbody else should
  trust it either... it is "for testing and development"

c y
alvin