Re: debian security archive/updates b0rken???

Am Sonntag, 19. Juni 2005 08:45 schrieb Steve Langasek:
> On Sun, Jun 19, 2005 at 12:31:23AM -0400, sean finney wrote:
> > please excuse this blatant cross-posting, i wouldn't do it if i didn't
> > think it were critical that i do so...
> >
> > http://www.infodrom.org/~joey/log/?200506142140
> >
> > say it isn't so!
>
> It isn't so.

... one of the largest German IT News Sites today claims otherwise:
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/61076

Headline translates to "Debian without security updates for several weeks
now". I did not follow up on the current status of stable security, but in
any case we should send them a response. I volunteer to translate an answer
from English to German and send it to Heise.

Regards,
Sebastian

--
PGP-Key: http://www.mmweg.rwth-aachen.de/~sebastian.ley/public.key
Fingerprint: A46A 753F AEDC 2C01 BE6E  F6DB 97E0 3309 9FD6 E3E6