Re: Bad press related to (missing) Debian security

On Monday 27 June 2005 20:26, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> I expect it would be enough if they were all active, but that has
> never been the case for this group.  Wichert, Daniel, Michael and
> myself are all de facto inactive for various reasons, and have been
> for some time.

And according to Steve Kemp, the secretaries can't push out updates.
Which leaves us with Joey.

Maybe it would be a good first step turn the secretaries to full
members (if they want that)? But I agree with Martin F. Krafft that
the security team should have quite a few more members.

Cheers,
Stefan