about install --reinstall for overwriting possible trojaned bins

i was thinking about checking if all debian binaries on my system are safe,
not trojaned.

there is debsums but not all binaries come with their md5 in the debian
packages, so a solution is to make an apt-get install --reinstall for every
package on my system and then save their md5 for future checks (with aide or
any other file integrity check tool) .

is there any way to do something like 'apt-get install --reinstall *' ?

if my binaries are safe, my kernel is safe, after a reboot my machine could be
safe if there isn't anything touching my binaries :-) or loading non debian
packaged binaries, isn't it ?

i'm not hacked (or i think so) only i was thinking about this ...

--
Jorge Salamero Sanz (bencer)
mail: <bencer@cauterized.net>