Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 713-1] New junkbuster packages fix several vulnerabilities

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 05:58:17PM +0200, colde89 wrote:

> please, please unsubscribe me or tell me how to do it, have tryed it for
> several times ...

Go to <http://lists.debian.org/debian-security-announce/>, enter your
subscription address into the text box, and hit "Unsubscribe".

If you're not sure what your subscription address is, you can find it
encoded into the Return-path header of the list mails.