Re: Strange kernel log in apache log

martin f krafft a écrit :

also sprach HubiX <hubix@free.fr> [2005.04.15.2235 +0200]:
I have a strange event on my machine : the kerneld write to apache access log ( /var/log/apache/access.log ).
Apache is only accessiblme from my network.

What's the log message?

What I need : Does anyone know a good live cd, who can made detection intrusions, in 32M of RAM ( WITHOUT X11 ).

check out Knoppix STD

 http://www.knoppix-std.org/

You can boot it text-only. Not sure if it can run with only 32 M of
RAM.

Thanks,
My syslog write in apache log, then the apache log contain all my kernel messages.... I have verified inodes, config files, and make an e2fsck. I say also, partitions for usr is mounted in read only mode, binary directories and executables are immutables, like /etc.

knoppix-std : http://www.knoppix-std.org/faq.html :

A: Knoppix needs lots of RAM and a x86 architecture (Intel, AMD, etc.). You might get it running on an old 486 with at least 48MB RAM., but don't expect much (like gui). You're better off with a pentium class machine with at least 64-96MB RAM. Knoppix-STD is very reliant on RAM, the more the better.