Strange kernel log in apache log

Hello all,
I'm affraid. First, I hope you understand my poor english :-)

I have a 24/7 old PC(32M), behind an hardware firewall/router ( freebox )
My server *as fixed IP* and is only accessible by www(thttpd), imaps and pops (courrier), ssh and smtp.
This is a debian woody, recently installed.

I have a strange event on my machine : the kerneld write to apache access log ( /var/log/apache/access.log ).
Apache is only accessiblme from my network.

chkrootkit dont find any rootkit.

What I need : Does anyone know a good live cd, who can made detection intrusions, in 32M of RAM ( WITHOUT X11 ).

Thanks.

--
Rodier André