Re: Well - and kernel 2.4.18?

Hi Jan,
you are right. I am not sure, how we can improve the security on Debian ? Is the security team to small ? Some security holes are not so easy to fix, because the most of this fix-patches exists only for newer versions. To bring the patch back to a older version it is not always so easy and need a test phase too.

Nice greetings,
Harald

Jan Lühr wrote:
Greetings,