Re: My machine was hacked - possibly via sshd?

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 07:02:55PM +1000, David Pastern wrote:
> Redhat/Fedora/Suse/Mandrake are just plain silliness.  However - there
> is a big difference between a one year release cycle, and the fact that
> it's been nearly 3 years since the release of Woody.  That's a huge

You're not the first person to observe that woody's getting a bit long in
the tooth.  We're working on a new release, an no amount of aimless
commentary on the symptom is going to solve the problems.

Please, for the sake of the list, start a blog and make your comments there.

> Libranet The TOP Libranet distribution

You'd hope so.  I'd be a bit disturbed if Fedora was the TOP Libranet
distribution... <grin>

- Matt