hi

Dear Sir,

I am having a problem in logging into my linux machine it is saying me that
authentication failure

Regards
VinsentP

This Message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error,
please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial,
is prohibited except formal approval. The internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message. INGVysya Bank (and its subsidiaries) shall (will)  not