Re: Grsecurity patches on Debian

hi,

I use Grsecurity with High level for over 2 years now on 2.4.X without
any problems running debian woody. These daemons works fine:
ssh
postfix
courier-imap (with and without ssl)
courier-pop (with and without ssl)
apache
apache-ssl
mysql
snort
and a view other ...

The best way would be for you to test this configuration offline on a
system with the same packages and then install it on the production
system.

For further question and special question you can contact the grsecurity
mailing list. It is a very low traffic list and brad sprengler help you
with every question or the pax team.

Greetz

Konstantin

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 02:32:03 +0100
Xavier Sudre <xavier@sudre.fr> wrote:

> On Monday 07 February 2005 at 16:17, Andras Got wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > That's it, the chpax. I tried these things almost a year ago with
JSP