Re: DSA policy change? (posting stopped to full-disclosure ML)

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 11:53:45AM +0900, Seiji Kaneko wrote:

> The security team had posted DSAs to full-disclosure mailing
> list as well as Debian security announce ML, but seems to have
> stopped to post since last December. Are there any policy change?

  I'm not sure about the full-disclosure list, but the DSAs are
 still being announced to the Debian-security-announce list,
 as you can see from the online archive:

	http://lists.debian.org/debian-security-announce/debian-security-announce-2005/threads.html

  Perhaps you have a problem with your subscription / mailer /
 filtering?

Steve
--
# The Debian Security Audit Project.