Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 644-1] New chbg packages fix arbitrary code execution

Quoting s. keeling (keeling@spots.ab.ca):

> Well, even mutt will, if you turn on autoload crap in .muttrc and load
> up your .mailcap with stupid helper apps.
>
> Out of the box, no, mutt doesn't do that.

Ja.  We might call the .mailcap scenario the "aim-gun-at-my-foot-please"
mutt extension.  Maybe someone can file an ITP for it, as package mutt-fod
(for Friends of Darwin).  ;->

--
Cheers,                                      Hardware:  The part you kick.
Rick Moen                                    Software:  The part you boot.