Re: File System Integrity Checker for Sarge

On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 11:20:30PM +1100, Declan Mullen wrote:

> I'm looking for a file system integrity checker for Sarge. There seem to
> be many to choose from (eg sXid, AIDE, TripWire, integrit and samhain).
>
> Is there one that stands out as being easy to configure/tune for Sarge ?

	http://www.debian-administration.org/?article=49

  Covers installing aide and integrit for woody.  Sarge is as easy.

  Personally I went it integrit for my machines, even though the
 output is terser than aide's.  I've included sample output in the
 article linked to above.

Steve