Re: File System Integrity Checker for Sarge

Tripwire in sarge works very well.

I also like fcheck. It's very fast and it does it's job.

>From apt-cache show fcheck:

 The fcheck utility is an IDS (Intrusion Detection System)
 which can be used to monitor changes to any given filesystem.
 .
 Essentially, fcheck has the ability to monitor directories, files
 or complete filesystems for any additions, deletions, and modifications.
 It is configurable to exclude active log files, and can be ran as often
 as needed from the command line or cron making it extremely difficult to
 circumvent.