Who runs the buildds? (was: Rebuilding packages on *all* architectures)

[bcc'd to debian-admin]

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 18:07:43 +0200, Goswin von Brederlow asserted:
> And you are aware of the thread about that buildds are run partly
> by non DDs which can't be trusted and thus the archive is tainted
> by the autobuild debs?

Is this still the case?

< Manoj> madduck: only people trusted by the buildd admins
         have access to the infrastructure
< Manoj> madduck: and the source for that information is me.
< Manoj> madduck: you can quote me, but I am not authoritative here

Are there any buildds run by non-DDs? Do any non-DDs have access to
any buildds?

`. `'`