Re: apologies

> My very sincere apologies for the recent trouble ticketing noise to the
> list.
>
> The keyboard for the sysadmin responsible has been removed (as well as
> his fingers), and a fix has been implemented.
>

> jamie
> --

<More trouble ticketing noise ensues>

Our very sincere apologies for the new trouble ticketing noise to the list.

The people responsible for removing the keyboard from the responsible
sysadmin have had their keyboardsremoved (as well as their fingers) and a
new fix has been implemented.

;-)

Roger

--
Under capitalism, man exploits man.
Under communism, it's just the opposite.