Re: Providing secure file access on a colo-server

Hello Marcus,

I'd recommend sticking to scp, as you can give your users winscp.
Its interface resembles major ftp clients out there and is very intuitive,
so they should not have any issues using it.

I can't comment on the WebDAV implementations for linux, as I've never
used them, but I personally wouldn't take any chance and just stick to
uploading through scp ;)

Best regards,

Roger