Re: running services in their own little world

The idea is to run bind, http and other servers in a jail.  I am just
getting started and know little about it, for now.  I was hoping that
there were Debian packages that already provided the jail(s) to run
these services in.

thanks.

Steve Suehring wrote:
*All* services in /etc/init.d? Do you mean /etc/inetd.conf services? Could you narrow down the services that you'd like to chroot? Some
services are fairly trivial to chroot while others are more involved and
require some thought before dumping into a chroot. You might have a look at makejail to see if it provides any value for you.

Steve