To: <debian-security@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2004 2:25 PM
Subject: [mailinglists] Re: new tool - apt-method-https

* Joshua Goodall <joshua@roughtrade.net> [040717 04:40]:

I've developed a simple HTTPS method for APT using Perl's LWP libraries.
Unlike all the other implementations I've seen so far, it doesn't
replace the existing APT package; it just adds a new method.  Support
for client certificates is included.  Please try it and give feedback!

More info, including lines for sources.list(5), at
http://www.roughtrade.net/linux/

Is there a reason the package depends on apt?

Hochachtungsvoll,
Bernhard R. Link