Re: Proposal/suggestion for security team w.r.t. published vulerabilities

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 11:51:21PM +0200, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
security issues. I'll post a list of a few of such issues here later
tonight, that are exactly issues that could have been filed in the BTS.

If you really have so much time I'm sure you can find better things to
do than post lists of things that could have been filed in the BTS. Such
as, for example, filing a patch in the BTS?

Mike Stone