Re: sendmail: 550 Error: Message content rejected

Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> wrote:

> How do you send the previous Message ?
>
> If a resond to it, I get in 'mutt' the error Message:
>
> sendmail: 550 Error: Message content rejected

The message from Russel had Content-Type: text/plain;  charset="iso-8859-1"
and Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit but iso-8859-1 doesn't fit in 7-bit ;-)
Beside that I see no unusal things in Russel's mail.
To me it looks like a bug in kmail, an mua should 'nt send with the wrong
encoding. Or did murphy change it to 7-bit because there wasn't any 8-bit
content?
However, that's all OT here.

hth and bye,
Manne