cvs server under attack

Hi,

I've seen repeated login failures on my cvs pserver - is there any new
security issue? I have current testing, and from the changelog it seems
that this contains all the fixes that current stable + security
provides, so it would seem safe. Also, I only see login failures in the
log, nothing suspicious, so I'm inclined to believe that it's just an
exploit out there for the script kiddies to play around with.

Still, the bad feeling persists...

cheers
-- vbi

--
Quando un bancario muore viene seppellito in una cassa costosa o in una
cassa di risparmio?