Adamantix

Hi All.

I have been working with Debian for about 3 years now using it as different server solutions.

The other day I came about the Adamantix distribution. Adamantix is a distribution that aims to be very secure and very hard to crack. The distribution is built completely upon Debian and even the first step of installation is to install a Debian basis. Next step is to ad a new source list for apt which then uses some hardenden Debian packages. In other words - it's completely a Debian just more secure.

Why is this level of security not the standart of Debian?

Futher information is provided at http://www.trusteddebian.org/

Thanks in advance.

Kim