May Glover-Gunn/UK/IBM is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  12/06/2004 and will not return until
22/06/2004.

I am out of the office on education in Oxford this week and will not be
checking my email.

For any EXITE queries, please contact Kirstin E Brownlee/UK/IBM or Natalie
Hogan/UK/IBM.

For any other urgent matters please contact my manager Marilyn
Rayner/UK/IBM. Otherwise I will respond to your message on my return
(Tuesday 22nd June).

NB - I am no longer in the JTC Build team, so for any build-related issues,
please contact Lynne Butterfield/UK/IBM (246848). Thanks.