Re: rbl's status?

> Also, for Vassilii - you use the SpamCop blacklists. That is something
> that I would be very nervous of. They have some pretty liberal policies
> about what they accept, and their automatic tools are not that great at
> filtering out innocent parties...

This is why on the primary MX (which I share with some friends) I don't use it
at the SMTP level. OTOH, I do use it for my account and I never had a
positive hit with it  yet. If you have a huge server with a lot of users of
various profiles, you probably should only use it for advisory tagging so
your users can decide if they want to accept it.