Re: restricting process limit

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 06:16:17PM +0200, Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 11:00:11AM -0400, Dan Christensen wrote:

Hi,

> > I've heard really good things about crm114:
> >
> >   http://crm114.sourceforge.net/
> >
> > It's faster than spamassassin and more accurate than spamassassin or
> > the author.  Licensed under the GPL.  It only does Bayesian learning
> > (no hard coded rules like SA), but it ends up doing better than SA
> > after moderate training.
>
> I use it at home. It's way better that spamassassin, but requires some
> training. What I don't really know is how effective it'll be on technical
> mailing lists (which receive mails with dumps, kernel confs, and other
> 'strange' content that may appear like anything but a 'normal' mail).
If it's bayes based it will do a very good job cause words in technical
mails differ from the ones in spam a lot. I personaly prefer bogofilter[1]
cause I started using it about a year ago and my wordlist is perfectly
trained for me now. It's written in C, fast and consumes little resources.

Sven

[1] http://bogofilter.sf.net backports for woody avaible at backports.org

--
If God passed a mic to me to speak