Re: restricting process limit

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 11:00:11AM -0400, Dan Christensen wrote:
> George Georgalis <george@galis.org> writes:
>
> > SA seems the only real choice for an OSS spam filter
>
> I've heard really good things about crm114:
>
>   http://crm114.sourceforge.net/
>
> It's faster than spamassassin and more accurate than spamassassin or
> the author.  Licensed under the GPL.  It only does Bayesian learning
> (no hard coded rules like SA), but it ends up doing better than SA
> after moderate training.

I use it at home. It's way better that spamassassin, but requires some
training. What I don't really know is how effective it'll be on technical
mailing lists (which receive mails with dumps, kernel confs, and other
'strange' content that may appear like anything but a 'normal' mail).

--
Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta   | BOFH excuse #93:
agi@(agi.as|debian.org)    | Feature not yet implemented

Key fingerprint = 9782 04E7 2B75 405C F5E9  0C81 C514 AF8E 4BA4 01C3