Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 479-1] New Linux 2.4.18 packages fix local root exploit (source+alpha+i386+powerpc)

"David R" <regeczi@hotmail.com> writes:

> What do I do? Do I use apt-get remove to get rid of the patched kernel? Do I
> do something else?

You could look at /var/cache/apt/archives and see if there is an old
version of the kernel package.  Try to install it using "dpkg -i".

--
Current mail filters: many dial-up/DSL/cable modem hosts, and the
following domains: bigpond.com, postino.it, tiscali.co.uk, tiscali.cz,