Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 479-1] New Linux 2.4.18 packages fix local root exploit (source+alpha+i386+powerpc)

Greetings,..

Am Mittwoch, 14. April 2004 20:57 schrieben Sie:
> Jan Lühr <jluehr@gmx.net> writes:
> > Greetings,

> Okay... This is the result of a cursory check, do your homework, yada,
> yada...

Thanks for doing so ;) Anyway, this wasn't the intetention of my post.
My point is, that five local root exploits at once are a little bit scary, as
far as there are no patch- days for debian ;). So I'd like to know, which of
them might have been fixed earlier.
It's just my interest to track the linux-sec-efforts from my point of view.

Keep smiling
yanosz