RE: Positive press for Debian's security team

so MS wins....

Though it looks like the measurement is public disclosure? to fix time, not
the best metric possibly....so security experts might contact MS weeks when
they find the problem before they publicly comment .... While it looks like
Linux is its own worst enemy as "we" disclose the problem more quickly I
suspect via bugtraking....

how dows it go?

lies,

damn lies,