suse-security@suse.com mailing list.

at suse-security-owner@suse.com.

To confirm that you would like

removed from the suse-security mailing list, please send an empty reply
to this address:

Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into
the "To:" field of a new message.

I haven't checked whether your address is currently on the mailing list.
To see what address you used to subscribe, look at the messages you are
receiving from the mailing list. Each message has your address hidden
inside its return path; for example, mary@xdd.ff.com receives messages
with return path: <suse-security-return-<number>-mary=xdd.ff.com@suse.com.

--- Administrative commands for the suse-security list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.