Re: kernel 2.4.22 patch

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 12:56:15 +0100, Sebastian Schmitt wrote:
> is there a kernel patch/update for the 'do_mremap VMA limit local
> privilege escalation vulnerability'  described in
> http://isec.pl/vulnerabilities/isec-0014-mremap-unmap.txt ?

That link provides the CVE identification CAN-2004-0077.

http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CAN-2004-0077 lists several
Debian security advisories related to this issue.

HTH,
Ray
--
Pinky, Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering?
I think so Brain, but if they called them "sad meals", kids wouldn't