Re: Fwd: Re: [ox-en] Walther

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 03:41:13PM +0000, Dale Amon wrote:
> Yes, as long as his personal beliefs are kept outside
> of Debian. I think a severe warning to keep his politics
> outside of Debian would be sufficient.

A: Why is this on security?
B: I thought we had decided last time that Debian does not discriminate
against people, even those who have belief systems many of us disagree
with?  Why, when it was "He's a Nazi" did we reach that conclusion, but
then want to bring it up now that he may or may not be a racist, as
well?

--
michael d. ivey        [McQ] : "In this house, we obey the laws of
   <ivey@gweezlebur.com>     : thermodynamics!"        -- Homer Simpson