Re: DSA 438 - bad server time, bad kernel version or information delayed?

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 10:36:35PM +0100, Jan Lühr wrote:
Well, of course you might have quite good reasons for doing so, but for me, this is quite a good reason for changing the distri or os.

Goodbye.

Hiding unfixed holes is one thing (and I appreciate that partly) but hiding already fixed packages is quite astonishing and you cannot tell me you need more than two weeks to test a simple correction.

I don't think anyone in a position to tell you such a thing did so. If
you want to amuse yourself by wild unfounded speculation that's your
prerogative, but I have to say that approach is likely to find you
pissing in the wrong stream.

May I ask you what local / remote root exploit-fixes are you holding back currently?

no.

Mike Stone