Re: Help! File permissions keep changing...

I didn't realize that Excel did that, but you are right.  I just noticed
that it is only effecting Excel files.  It just so happend that the
directories that I was looking at contained only Excel files, but after
checking, all other file types seem to be working fine.

Thanks.